Sunday, July 19, 2015

Arrow-ZONA

Today's Run:
Distance: 4:05 miles
Time: 41:20
Pace: 10'12"
Calories: 594
Power Song: 

As I was cleaning out my garage a few weeks ago I stood on a piece of glass that cut right through my shoe and into my foot so I had blood gushing from the bottom so that forced me to take a break from running for a week or so. I forget how quickly one can get out of shape from not running for over a week.

While I getting back into the swing of things I realized my running shoes were now completely worn out and any more mileage on my shoes would really do more damage then good so I convinced my beautiful wife to get myself a new pair of shoes from My Wish List - Nike Lunarglide



Part of deal of me getting myself a new pair of shoes was my wife was allowed to get herself something from her wishlist. She did some researching online, and impulsively we got our new dog, Zona. The shelter said she was a Labrador Retriever, and her name was Arrow. Without even making the connection, my wife named her Zona. Put those two names together and you get Arrow-Zona like Arizona. We wanted to give her a new name because she is now in a new home, with a new family, and a new unit in the family and of course, a new running partner. 

After doing some of our own research, she has some Rhodesian and some German Shepard in her a little which we confirmed by our vet.








No comments:

Post a Comment